WORK / EMPLOYMENT
Do you need a job offer to work in the U.S.? Are there other ways to obtain legal work authorization?
WHO can you work for? WHAT is the difference between a nonimmigrant visa and a “green card”?
WHAT Job offer from U.S. employer, Start a Business, Self-Petition, Seasonal Work, Practical Training, Volunteer, AND more…
HOW Contribute, Create, Lead, Build, Discover, Compete or Perform, Family Members
- Immigrant Self-Petitioning Individuals (Science, Arts, Education, Business, Athletics)
- Work authorization with pending Immigrant Petitions (Adjustment of Status, Asylum, etc.)
- Nonimmigrant (temporary) work authorization with U.S. employer (job offer)
- Immigrant (“green card”) work authorization with U.S. employer (job offer)
- Special categories (DACA, TPS, VAWA, U visas, T visas)